- Produce new revenue by researching and analyzing potential prospect and sales options.
- Develop a relationship with prospects and recommend solutions to improve their logistics management through the use of our services. New leads may be generated through canvassing, cold calling, partner relationships and customer referrals.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Meet sales revenue targets.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
Work as 1 team
Let’s make a difference
We are excited to have you as part of our team.
- Prospecting skills.
- Presentation skills.
- Negotiation skills.
- Client relationships.
- Meeting sales goals
- Strong sense of responsibility.
- Able to work as a team.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma or higher education qualification.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in sales environment with specific experience in the logistics industry
- Possess own transport.